6/19/10
On & On
And it begins...finally found free-time combined with the effort to at least start this thing. *Sigh* I'm at such a krucial point in my life. Stuck between the past and future. I see all the things that are possible and I love my new-found sense of consciousness. All the trials that I have seen in my twenty-three years has helped me develop a certain, unique type of komplex. The people that know me & truly understand me, love me. Those who don't, fxck em! The concensus is: I'm weird, krazy, etc....Thank you! One of my worst fears in life is being similar or even klosely resemble a 'normal' person. I am the 'hood' rendition of a nerd...a hippy re-incarnate...had to be someone BIG in a past life. But this is neither an 'about me' or even a specific topic, just the first of many personal akkounts. I kan say that I did not kreat this page to appease, please, or upset anyone. Grow the fxck up! Be real, more than likely, I am not paying your aktions too much attention, so don't overkill me. I promise to change names to be unrecognizable & to always keep it 100%. Lets get it!