6/21/10

Cons or Pros? SMH @ 'niggas & hoes'

oooohhhhh! How do I begin? Well, first let me state that the game has changed. I'm not that old, but at the ripe age of 23, I have seen a plethora of events and situations. I have gone from the hunted to the hunter and back. Playing both sides of the field has opened my eyes to the many games that people play in attempt to manipulate and control another person. The use of guilt, withdrawal, and confrontation are tools of the insecure while used by both the protagonist and antagonist. The simple daily activities that a 'relationship' requires keen use of social skills and are often dependent on one party, unfortunately. This sad fact is true. Why fight it? I always like to use my surrounds to the best of my ability, not stress over a situation I kan not kontrol. This theory kan often be taken as an offense by the 'by-any-means-necessary' mentality. But the realness remains! Now, I said all of that to make the point: The game has changed. I have witnessed a transformation of the so-kalled player and I kan say I'm disapointed on two levels. First off, how the hell did we let all the impostors take hold?! All this cliche, playboy-pulling-hoes tip, bullshit has soured the game to point that many are reduced to mere talking muses. Real niggas have been out-numbered by those who use the 'b.a.m.n.' theory  in an opposite light. I kall this light: appeasement 
appease:1. To bring peace, quiet, or calm to; soothe.2. To satisfy or relieve: appease one's thirst.3. To pacify or attempt to pacify (an enemy) by granting concessions, often at the expense of principle.
...or "selling dreams"...as I like to kall it. Telling women whatever they want to hear. Regardless of what is true and genuine, doing any and everything possible to get to theirs means of mondane sex. Childish! I kan only speak for self (and a selekt few) on beong 100% real on my words, actions, & intentions. Now, secondly, in the trickle-down effect, the tactics of poser ass niggas has kaused hoes to have such a sense of entitlement and audacity that I kan not bring myself to tolerate. I've thrown-up in my mouth on many okkasions due to numerous sick displays of disrespekt and dismay! I just exkuse myself for the sake of civility and, in turn, I have bekome a 'home-body'. The things women say and do today behoove me to a point of withdrawal many will never understand. I love black women but they have alot of ball these days and I kant deal with them.*Personal choice* But this is do to the thinking,metaphorikally speaking, they want you to suck they dick!!! & I aint with that kind of shit!!! *Exkuse my french* Boy, how the game has changed since my entrance! The confusion draws my initial question: who are the cons and who are the pros??? I don't think these niggas or these hoes know! But please, don't take my akkount as a komplaint---simply an opinion. Kome walk in my size ten plimsolls and see my world! We will touch back on this subjekt later...